Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sinus Infection Blood Stool

missed biology turnoff

I like the field of biology. That means I liked it, as far as I can remember. Had we then even those textbooks? I like school books No way.

Quote: shoot and root meristem cells contain cellular components that are surrounded by a double membrane. There are proplastids. They contain in their matrix, the stroma , a few membrane structures.

here I could quote one section after another. Who needs such information for heaven's sake?

Another example: ... Also cell wall substances are assembled in the dictyosomes from precursors. In the sundew, a carnivorous plant, is the formation of sticky mucus back to the fishing activities of the dictyosomes.

Prima, so I can really start something. I just always wondered about who would produce this practical fishing mucus. It is therefore the Dictysomen.

I like to the authors of such texts would ask why it is of the opinion that this knowledge is part of general education and should be crammed hard. Something they must have thought about it. But what?

way: The book is Schroedel Verlag and means Cell Biology and Physiology

0 comments:

Post a Comment