Saturday, February 6, 2010

Under Singlet For H S

The Huygens principle

No, of elementary waves, I now understand nothing. Do I? obviously as a person with high school, because my son gets the states in physics. Good thing my brother is a professor of physics and chance to visit with us. Should he still grapple with it. What were eventually formed a relationship.

are half an hour, the two finished. I ask: "And your nephew has understood everything?" Answer: "Just as he got said that, I would not understand it ..." What? "It's actually quite easy to explain the principles of wave theory. This requires not sure Huygens principle . For that is highly complex and not necessary to understand macroscopic effect of waves."

Well, I understand only station. And I ask once more, be fabricated for whom this learning content? It is no reproach against the physics teacher, I guess, has the stand in its curriculum. But who is behind the hell that the curriculum? Which physicist believes that normal gifted middle school students need to acquire this knowledge?

very interesting way: My brother thinks it would have not changed in 40 years. He had the time to learn at school and just did not understand a word. This could be the explanation. "We then had to grapple with the stuff, why should it happening to the youth of today different?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment