Thursday, October 28, 2010

Clip Art Of Switchblades



Hi,

yes, I know, I really wanted to like Write to the Photokina report.

is now gone for over a month and there has been some, but first at Photokina:

After a good 13 hours by train (Note to myself: Never again as long as traveling by train) from Vienna West train station to Cologne Central Station I was finally in Cologne. Since I could obtain the first quarter for lunch I've seen my first city.
Later, I'm still too short to create the show to me a first overview.
Well, I would like to now hand over any long report ever so briefly gathered my impressions:

-> Canon and Nikon, as expected, huge areas and always something going on, but when I try it with Nikon's new 35mm 1.4 was only once I was at their booth

-> Zeiss, here I think I spent the most time. The extremely informative and high-quality Zeiss area with the great bonsai test environment has occupied me longer. Even the "Giant Lens" as an information area, I was pretty good.

-> Sigma was also a very nice booth was pretty big since built up a huge groove for shooting. Besides the "monster" 200-500mm 2.8 (ah ka *** you is the thing large) one could try out there almost every lens out of the range for each mount.

-> Lomography, well, I'm not a Lomographer, but the stand was definitely the coolest, and thanks to the sun loungers and the depleted popular with visitors. How could I have unfortunately learned only after the show where you win Lomo cameras.

general, I found the show awesome, very informative and easy to consume vast amounts for viewing and try.

Cologne itself was also interesting, next to the cathedral I have in the Ludwig Museum, the Roy Lichtenstein exhibition and the Museum Walraff visited.

That's now time for Photokina, here are some photographic impressions:

main entrance

lined up

there's something more, as always on flickr, which I'm already at the next thing. 2 weeks ago

received me with a flickr upload with the good news that I have already uploaded 200 photos and I had to upgrade to a Pro account to save more. Since the

began pondering again, investing just under 20 € in flickr or even realize the ever planned and already started their own homepage?

Well, I've opted for the latter, my homepage is under construction and there is already a beta version.

Sorry but there are still problems with the image galleries, but otherwise there are only small errors.

Here is the link to the homepage beta: http://danielwillinger.bendingzone.at/Index.html


That's it for today, I hope that I see in the near future find more time to blog!

greet
Daniel Willinger



PS: Here's a picture for you, I'll tell only so much in this style I have a small series planned:)

ENGLAND

0 comments:

Post a Comment