Why outsource advertising
host this week a number of universities in NRW, the "week of the study orientation." Students who are faced with the high school should be informed about the opportunities and possibilities: special events for students to take place, lectures are open. I like that, even apart from that I - not quite uninterested in educational issues - first Monday in a report by WDR of an imminent ministerial visit to "my" university I know about it (and my daughter as a student of 12th class in a neighboring town does not). So this morning when icy roads and heavy traffic to the university, and breathe air so daughter can lecture. Dad, meanwhile, is in the university library to circulate clever books. At twenty to ten (there were the regular students in the cafeteria long ago) the SMS: "failed course." Besides teaching missed nothing. Mail to the operator; Answer: exam stress.
How inclined is that? If I as an educational institution open events for prospective clients, I make out in such a case but at least one student assistant, made the declaration and offers an apology - or I hang a message and the pinboard. Here were three (!) Involved professors. Since no one can tell me that even during a failure a "Abfangveranstaltung" could have been carried out. What annoys me most is something that brought me during my own studies on the palm: the indifference towards their own clientele. I am ashamed of my university.
0 comments:
Post a Comment