accident
When my children came home today, they were a bit by the wind. I do not know if it made especially to experience teacher with tears in his eyes, or rather what they have learned today: Yesterday morning was it on the A57 a major accident in which a man burned in his car after a semi-trailer was gebrettert no brakes on a traffic jam. Today we know that this man was the teacher of a parallel class of my son and a former teacher of my daughter. I remembered from a conference. Suddenly, solves the general public on a news report in individuality, and thus leads to personal horror. The thought that goes through my head is: Am I the person has fulfilled or have I only seen him as part of a group of teachers indicated. That everyone has a right to individuality, a clear first in such situations.
0 comments:
Post a Comment