... can be with my special oil sell
blind flies, mosquitoes, in short, everything that stings me to go against the grain! Years ago, I tried all sorts of home remedies to protect myself against the pests. Mostly in vain. The commercially available preparations have not met my expectations. So I invented something (no, not the Swiss!). The basis is - how can it be otherwise - olive oil. Organically grown where possible. I mix this with some essential oils. For every 100 ml of olive oil I give 20 drops of pure lemon oil * 20 drops bergamot *, 20 * and 20 drops of tea tree oil drops olive leaf extract *. Mix well and rub the exposed areas of skin so sparingly. The smell is probably not for everyone, but differs from the burning after rubbing my guild for about two hours. Then repeat the application. Side effect: a silky smooth skin! Because of the essential oils should allergies to be careful and test the "insect oil" on a smaller skin area. Since I am neither a doctor nor a pharmacist, I am of course no guarantee. Just this: for me it helps.
* Indicates's from the pharmacy in organic farming (certified organic)
0 comments:
Post a Comment