Friday, August 13, 2010

How To Congratulate A Woman Who's Had A Baby

35 ³ - 35 Days, 35 Photos, 35mm

³ 35 - my first (and hopefully not last) photo project

the Idea is actually quite simple, I've made up my carry on for 35 days every day a photo and myself to be limited to 35mm focal length.

The idea came to me through the 50mm project by Rick Nunn (http://www.ricknunn.com/, http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricknunn/) and as I was just the Nikon AF-S 35mm f/1.8 G DX had purchased, offered to convert the whole change in 35mm.

Yes, now I have half of the project done soon and I must say, if you look at some fixed time on a single focal length makes a lot of fun.

I will as of tomorrow, every day here, the photo blog of the day and write a few words about it.

As an appetizer I'm here once the flickr link on the project for you:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daniel_willinger_photography/sets/72157624603622260/


and here I still have the photo of for you today:

appletree

greet
Daniel Willinger

0 comments:

Post a Comment