a teacher now
I imagine, I run a company, but I can not choose my team, but they get sent from a control center. No, I do not envy headmaster. That is exactly their situation - the country decide who is in what and how they teach. In Jena, if one is no longer put up with, the famous Jena Plan school shall be operated according to the will of the mayor in privately maintained by the municipality. " Charter School " is this type of school in the U.S., which it is obvious that even in Germany.
clear that the country overcomes ... What I stumbled
am, two sentences in the article in the Financial Times Germany: "We do not want more teachers," says the headmistress future, "we want other teacher." Well understood. And then there is a support association which collects money for the campaign "We buy a teacher " - to occupy precisely the teacher whom you want.
Well, if that precedent has ... (From: Marion Schmidt: city, state, frustration, Financial Times Germany of 07/02/2010)
0 comments:
Post a Comment