Sunday, August 22, 2010

Room Where Anna Nicole Smith Dies

Nikon - News

Since I am an avowed Nikon photographer, I would like to give out my opinion about the new looks which Nikon has announced some days ago. This would

optics:

AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G AF-S NIKKOR
28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED
VR AF-S NIKKOR 120mm f/4G ED VR 24-
AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR


I begin once the AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G.

The predecessor of the new 85mm (the 85mm 1.4 AF-D) was and is a top lens, sharp, good bokeh, everything you would expect of a lens in this price range this also.
Whether the new version are so many improvements brings with it remains to be seen, the new nano-coating and the Silent Wave motor can hope.
is also interesting to see how the lens strikes against the new Sigma 85mm 1.4, which plays in a completely different price range.

AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR

Yes can this lens and I really want to say not much.
Why?
I do not believe this super zoom. The advantage of a (digital) SLR camera is, the very fact that you can change the lenses. So why all the focal areas with a suitable design. Because you do to the work of the lens will not change? I'm rather of the opinion that the image quality is paramount.

AF-S NIKKOR 120mm f/4G ED VR 24-

The perfect all-round lens for people with full-frame cameras, interesting focal length range, image stabilizer and f / 4, what more could you want.
for APS-C cameras, I think the focal range but rather uninteresting, since you can at the lower end only would the 35mm focal length.
also last a good counterpart to the Canon 24-105 f / 4 L

and thus the only DX / APS-C lens that was presented.

AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR

well, what can I say. The lens has a good place to park in the lens from Nikon, but for me it is uninteresting. I think the lens is especially interesting newcomers will not just want to invest in a full format compatible 70-300, but still not at 300 mm (at the Crop and even about 450mm) want to do without focal length.
will also probably be in the lens also presented for the Nikon D3100 Double Zoom Kit with you.


I think Nikon has even reworked Newcomers to this mid-priced, what was really needed. I personally would want me to say a 70-200mm f / 4, but in September, is again the Photokina, maybe my wishes will be answered.

greet
Daniel Willinger

0 comments:

Post a Comment