Sunday, August 22, 2010

Will I Get A W-2 From Disability

35 ³ - Day 23-25

So, finally I come again to write about it here. In recent days I have found no time to, so it is here in this post three pictures.

I'm starting with today's best day:

Today I was with my family in castle country on the move, first in Andau the pond (which is highly recommended by the way) and then have We even stopped by at our master winemakers.
is in the camp of the estate then the current picture is created.

untitled

Here is the link to the homepage of the estate: http://www.weinbau-friedrich.at/

Then I got here Saturday for the image of you, which was created while I was in the evening with the dog was outside.

strangers in the night

Actually, I already had on Saturday a completely different picture idea, since it did not, however, it somewhat cut down as I had wanted a different picture her.

And here's the picture from Friday:

just like a dream


greet
Daniel Willinger

0 comments:

Post a Comment