Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Compressed Air Duster Co2

thoughts on the "target group"

Who actually buys good olive oil?

In my experience I can say that is cross-purchased by the general public. Of young students, about the "simple" housewife to postdoctoral scholars. Actually all of them. Nice so far. But: still too little of all! Why? If there is no education? I think not. Olive oil has become the fashion. Almost none of the women's, mystery, television and newspapers Gourmet does not require the issue of olive oil. Because it can not be the. Then it is probably the price to deter. In my opinion, only in part. Into much more Weight fall down to the diet. These are characterized mostly by the parents. Here played the olive oil in Germany, a relatively minor role. "We have always had" Livio "as is vitamin E in it, so healthy. For me, there's that too! "Could be a commentary on the" noisy oil habits. That vitamin E was added subsequently interested, not then. Does the Olivenölfan on the sales of refined edible oils, it is quite different ...

As the comments of Dr. Mühleib noted, there are certainly families in Germany, with 200 € per month for food must make do. For the overall it is difficult to eat healthily. A bottle of olive oil for 30 euro is certainly not in it. But to do perhaps one for eight euros, including the certainty of something good to feed the family. It's all a question of value. Even the poorest families in the Mediterranean countries to use olive oil and give a lot of money on it.

The money is not the big problem. Someone who has a new kitchen for 10.000, - EUR buys discouraged, certainly not before the price of oil down as such. Only the value is well questioned, "I give it in less than 20 € for a bottle of olive oil. I'm not crazy! "... Says my neighbor, casually leaning against his Mercedes S 600, a Cuban cigar smoking. To put it? Certainly. But the gist of the matter appropriately. I think at least.

What to do? More promotion of the positive properties of olive oil do? Too. The taste of olive oil apply better? Also. But much more I want to interact with my environment. The dietary habits in an olive oil-based and accepted direction steer. This does not always work, but more and more. And if I have a to be related to two families to have to integrate permanently in the olive oil diet, I am satisfied. For thus forming again eating habits. For the children, then the olive oil is, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment