"You pathetic, little, useless LDL-cholesterol, you!"
I read it this morning's press portal following message (excerpt):
"... olive oil and canola oil are in any kitchen. Not only because they are both in salads and in the pan are, but, because they are rich in oleic acid. This fatty acid decreased, especially the "bad" LDL cholesterol in the blood, but not the "good" HDL cholesterol ... "
And later: '... sunflower oil is over 34 percent market share the big hit in Germany. His Handykap: It is rich in linoleic acid, which lowers the vascular protective HDL-cholesterol in the blood ... "
Source: http://www.presseportal.de/story_rss.htx?nr=858785
apart from the fact that it is is a poorly researched article with inaccurate information, it is grammatically quite alarming for a press portal, Finally, a subsidiary of the DPA (German Press Agency). Of course I wrote to the relevant press office immediately. I could not resist me:
"... olive oil and canola oil are in any kitchen. Not only because they are both in salads and in the pan are, but, because they are rich in oleic acid. This fatty acid decreased, especially the "bad" LDL cholesterol in the blood, but not the "good" HDL cholesterol ... "
And later: '... sunflower oil is over 34 percent market share the big hit in Germany. His Handykap: It is rich in linoleic acid, which lowers the vascular protective HDL-cholesterol in the blood ... "
Source: http://www.presseportal.de/story_rss.htx?nr=858785
apart from the fact that it is is a poorly researched article with inaccurate information, it is grammatically quite alarming for a press portal, Finally, a subsidiary of the DPA (German Press Agency). Of course I wrote to the relevant press office immediately. I could not resist me:
Dear Pirhalla!
After reading your press release I was somewhat taken aback. Not only that you are "lumped" saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, but leave the fatty acid (which?) (Decrease) humble even the LDL-cholesterol. That has not really earned it now! For even the LDL is needed to some extent by the body. Moreover, the "Handykap" little or nothing to do with your mobile phone to do but write to handicap.
With all due respect: Better search (also in the dictionary) would do well this article. If
learn more about olive oils and their fatty acids, I recommend you to my website www.olivenoelkontor.de.
With all due respect: Better search (also in the dictionary) would do well this article. If
learn more about olive oils and their fatty acids, I recommend you to my website www.olivenoelkontor.de.
Curious Sincerely
Mike Seeger
olive office
I am waiting for reply ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment