Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gta Vice City Problem Unhandled Exception

natural beauty with olive oil

Mario, garlic and rubber ducks

Sophia Loren, 71 Lenze young is the most natural beauty in an Internet survey been elected. To read the online newspaper ( http://www.netzeitung.de/ ). Asked for the secret of her beauty, she reveals candidly: Joy, spaghetti and now and then a bath in olive oil.

My plan for tonight: DVD of Mario Barth reinziehen, Spaghetti Aglio e Olio "eat and then bathe with my wife in olive oil. Then look in the mirror. I will report ...

PS Among the curiosities in the press portal I got the following response:

Dear Mr. Seeger,

thank you for your assessment, I will forward it immediately to the editors. The spelling with the "Handykap" is unfortunately slipped through, I will repair it immediately.


Sincerely

Katharina Neff

How anyone can be convinced, is the message unchanged Internet. The "cap for cell phones" is still waiting on (off) improvement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment