Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Where To Buy Chocolate Cigarellos

comment on the "pan crazy" Oil

Dr. Friedhelm Mühleib to my last article:

Dear Mike Seeger,
first of all congratulations for your blog - Olivenölfan as I think it's great that someone plowed this topic. However, I can not post your entry to my stand without comment . Let Unfortunately I can not make it to set the comment about the input form on your page. Obviously, you must first register a blogger account to get rid of the comments? As a pure user I meet, sometimes there quickly to my limits. Well, that's why I send the text via e-mail and hope that you can set it up for me as a comment to the blog:

... of course he has read Gourmet and Co., the nutritionist, and he believes that the oil lobby fought with all the noise about the simple oils the wrong enemy. The real enemies are canola oil and refined cheap vegetable oils - not the simple qualities of olive oil. Nor is the low in per capita consumption of olive oil compared to the total consumption of fats and oils us. The CMA largest rapeseed oil-sponsor laughs in the face of self-destruction in the olive oil sector up his sleeve and promotes multi-million dollar campaigns to further increase in consumption of yarn mass product canola oil. One can not simply advise consumers with normal to low income to be used for any purpose an expensive oil. A family whose monthly budget for food at 200, - € is, can not 30, - € spend each month for olive oil. Since you really have to stay on the rug, or you scared the target audience, you must first win for the olive oil. A wine-entry begins not with the daily 30, - € bottle. Even among the Palatine Riesling - liter wines are available for four to five euros great qualities. I am also against consumer deception and support the claim that oils that are not extra virgin, not even allowed to be declared as such! In the discussion of elite gourmet & Co, however, you do so, than any oil under 10, would be - € pile of crap - and that's not true! The sound makes the music. And who knows the product test results, know that there are good inexpensive oils. You should be happy that a nutritionist recommends olive oil in this country, instead of complaining about the fact that he recommends for the potatoes to a simple or cheap quality. Moreover, I know what I'm talking about: As a self-confessed amateur chefs use my wife and I almost exclusively olive oil - cheap and expensive. And even among the discounters oils there are now decent grades for which does not smell after using the whole kitchen! Regards - Dr. Friedhelm Mühleib

0 comments:

Post a Comment